Contacting Support

There are multiple ways to contact the city:

Support Items

Citizens can contact Public Works for all problems, repairs, or requests on the following:

  • Request speed study / traffic control signs
  • Traffic signals / warning lights / pavement markings not working or faded
  • Street lights
  • Road flooding / serious blockage: Call 850-435-1755 (Monday through Friday. 7 a.m. to 4 p.m.), or 850-435-1845 after hours. (PPD Non Emergency dispatch)
  • Railroad crossing problems: please call CSX at 850-444-4161 for emergencies
  • Planning/Construction