COVID-19 Community News
TODAY’S ENVIRONMENTAL ADVISORY BOARD MEETING IS BEING HELD WITHOUT AN AUDIENCE PRESENT.
- At the Open Forum, please go to https://www.cityofpensacola.com/EABinput and fill out a Speaker Request Form between 11:30AM and 2:00PM.
- To an agenda item, please visit https://www.cityofpensacola.com/EABinput between 11:30AM and the time a vote is taken.
PLEASE NOTE: There is a time delay of about one (1) minute between the actions occurring in Council Chambers and what is viewed on the Live Stream. Staff will contact you at the appropriate time. During the call, please turn down the volume of any live streaming device to avoid potential audio issues.
COVID-19 INFORMATION FROM THE STATE OF FLORIDA:
- Phase 2 infographic with capacity guidelines for businesses and more
- Phase 2 FAQs
- State of Florida COVID-19 page
The City of Pensacola continues to stay in daily contact with health officials at the Florida Department of Health in Escambia County, Escambia County Emergency Management and local hospitals in regard to public health concerns related to the Coronavirus (COVID-19).
The City will continue to update our residents on COVID-19 as we receive information and make changes, please sign up for our news flashes and alerts to receive notification of these announcements.
Information from other reliable sources can be found at the links below:
- Florida Department of Health
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
- World Health Organization
- US Department of Labor
- Department of Homeland Security Pandemic Preparedness
- John Hopkins Coronavirus Tracking Map
- Florida Department of Health Coronavirus Tracking Map
The Florida Department of Health in Escambia County Coronavirus Call Center is now available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week at 1 (866) 779-6121 or you can email your questions to COVIDfirstname.lastname@example.org
Visit floridahealth.gov for the most up-to-date resource for information and guidance regarding COVID-19 in Florida.
Other Community COVID-19 Resources
Mayor Grover Robinson issued Declaration of State of Emergency 20-03 effective at 5 p.m. today, Friday, June 26, requiring face coverings to be worn by employees and patrons inside businesses within City of Pensacola limits. Additional Info...