Call 311 for non emergency issues or visit us on the web or mobile app

Need to report a non-emergency issue or request service from the City of Pensacola? Pensacola 311 is your single point of contact. Now citizens have three easy ways to contact 311 -- simply dialing 311, visiting this website, or by downloading our Pensacola 311 mobile app, available for iPhone/iPad, Android, and Blackberry. 

**Florida Statute 162.21(3)(b) and FS 166.0415 have been amended by 2021 Senate Bill 60. The effect of this new law is that a code enforcement officer may not initiate an investigation of a potential violation by way of an anonymous tip. A person making a complaint regarding a potential violation of a code or ordinance must provide their name and address to the local government entity before an investigation can occur. If a code enforcement officer has reason to believe that a violation presents an imminent threat to public health, safety or welfare, or imminent destruction of habitat or sensitive resources, an investigation will proceed absent name and address of a complainant.**

Need to report a non-emergency issue or request service in Escambia County? Ask MyEscambia is your single point of contact.

Health & Human Services

For local Health and Human Services information and assistance, please dial 211 from a cell phone or landline in Escambia County.

If your cell phone provider does not support 211, they can be reached by calling 850-595-5905.

The United Way of Escambia County's 211 Service provides support and a database of resources for issues such as housing and shelter, food, clothing and medication assistance. The United Way of Escambia County 211 also offers disaster relief services in conjunction with the Red Cross and the National Shelter System.

Report a Code Enforcement Issue


Code Enforcement has implemented a new and improved way to report and track a submitted complaint.  

Click the link below to enter MyGovernmentOnline and simply create a new account.  You will be able to track the progress and updates made throughout the case. If you have any issues or questions about the new process, please contact our office directly at 850-436-5500.  

 MyGovernmentOnline for

Code Enforcement

Non-Emergencies Only

Pensacola 311 is designed to handle non-emergency City issues only. If you require emergency assistance, please utilize one of the following numbers:

Fire/Police/Emergency Medical Services: 911

Pensacola Energy- Gas Leak: 850-474-5300

Sanitation Department: 850-435-1890

Pensacola Police Dispatch: 850-435-1845

ECUA: 850-476-0480

Gulf Power: 1-800-225-5797

   Search Currently Available 

  Code Enforcement Cases at 


Pensacola 311 Mobile App

Get it on Google Play
Download on the Apple Store

Public Records:  Important Notice

All records, forms and communications submitted to the City of Pensacola pertaining to official business will be subject to disclosure under the Florida Public Records Law, unless they are defined by the law as exempt or confidential.  Designating a request as "private" does not exempt the information from public disclosure under the public records act.