THANK YOU FOR PARKING WITH PARKPENSACOLA!
When you park at a teal sign, your parking dollars are reinvested back into the city—making it easier for you to enjoy the city and all its amenities through multi-modal transportation improvements. It's our commitment to make your experience in the city as seamless and cost-effective as possible. After all, we live, work and play here too!
OUR Mission Statement:
To provide freedom through parking and transportation choices that enhance our community’s quality of life, leisure and happiness.
Things to Know
City parking ambassadors strive to ensure that free parking is readily available for everyone and not monopolized, that handicapped parking is accessible and never blocked or misused, and that the City of Pensacola is safe and welcoming to all visitors all the time, through the enforcement of parking laws and ordinances put into place by local, state and national government. When you have a question or need assistance, they are ready and willing to help!
More Options for Navigating THE CITY
Looking for alternative ways to get around the city without having to park?
- Click here for the Escambia County Area Transit (ECAT) bus routes and maps.
- Pensacola Bay Cruises offers transportation options between Downtown Pensacola, Pensacola Beach and Fort Pickens. Click here for more info.
Perks of public parking
- The first 30 minutes of your parking session are free. (A valid parking session must be started in order to qualify for free 30-minute parking.)
- Through the PARKPensacola app, you’ll be able to see all available parking and transportation options, whether public or private so you can decide on where and how you want to park. Click the link above and download the app!
- The City will not boot your car.
- You can park in the City of Pensacola every Sunday for free in city parking lots, on-street parking spaces and inside the Jefferson St. Garage.