Constituent Services 311

Need to report a non-emergency issue or request service from the City of Pensacola? Pensacola 311 is your single point of contact. Now citizens have three easy ways to contact 311 - by visiting the website, downloading our Pensacola 311 mobile app, available for iPhone/iPad, Android. or dialing 311.

Pensacola 311