As the Muscular Dystrophy Association's largest national sponsor, the IAFF fuels MDA's mission to save and improve the lives of people affected by muscular dystrophy, ALS and other diseases that severely limit strength and mobility, helping them live longer and grow stronger.
The Pensacola Fire Department has joined forces with MDA announcing its 2016 Fill the Boot campaign. The Fill the Boot campaign will kick off at the Pensacola Blue Wahoos Game on Thursday, July 21st at 6:30. Pensacola Firefighters begin their fundraising efforts Friday, July 22nd which continue through Sunday, July 24th at the intersections of:
- Martin Luther King Jr Drive and Cervantes Street
- Davis Highway and Fairfield Drive
- Summit Boulevard and Spanish Trail
- Pace Boulevard and Garden Street
- 9th Avenue and Creighton Road
- Bayfront Parkway and Chase Street
Please come out and help us meet our goal - to exceed last year's total money raised - $13,870.
For Tickets to the Wahoos Game or Questions, please contact Phillip Hoffman at 850-554-7597 or Lisa Heil at 850-681-6763.