SCOPE OF WORK
BAYOU TEXAR BOAT RAMP
2700 Cervantes Street
- Remove and dispose of existing walkways, benches, decking, stringers, and crossmembers. Retrieve used sheet pile from the water and re-use.
- Re-use existing pilings sheet pile wall. Any new sheet piling required is considered part of the scope.
- Install new white cone piling caps and white rub strips or rubber boat bumpers.
- Replace inside stringers and blocking with 2”x 8” pressure-treated lumber 12” on center.
- Install Stainless Steel hurricane clips. 304 stainless.
- Install 5/4” x 6” (MoistureShield, Timer Tech or equivalent) composite decking with 2.5” stainless-steel deck screws.
- Replace outer stringers with 2”x10” pressure treated lumber. Installed with (2) ¾” Stainless Steel bolts and washers per piling.
- Walkways will start at the top of the concrete ramp. New pilings will be installed every 6’ down the ramp edge to prevent vehicle damage to the walkways.
- Replace handrails in kind with 4”x4” posts and composite rail (MoistureShield, Timer Tech or equivalent) secured with Stainless steel fasteners.
- Contractor to furnish all labor, materials, and equipment to complete work
- Contractor is to provide a one-year warranty on all workmanship.
- Obtain a certificate of proof of liability insurance ($1,000,000) and workers’ compensation with the City of Pensacola named additional insured as a certificate holder. (See detailed requirements.)
- Contractor is responsible for all necessary permits as required by City, State, and Federal mandates.
Work must be completed by May 1st, 2023.