SCOPE OF SERVICES
1. Pricing shall include installation of all necessary construction safety materials, i.e., perimeter fence, to ensure public safety and surrounding properties.
2. Contractor shall secure all applicable permits, licenses, etc.
3. Due to the location within a City Park and within close proximity to Pensacola Bay, great care must be taken to avoid any debris becoming airborne and hazardous. Additionally, debris must remain on site and within perimeter fence. Debris cannot migrate off site under any circumstance.
4. Any coordination with Florida Power and Light (FPL) and Emerald Coast Utilities Authority (ECUA) must occur prior to demolition commencement.
5. Any backflow preventers are to be removed and water service to be terminated at the meter. The City can provide locations.
6. Any gas lines are to be removed and terminated at the nearest distribution line. The City can provide locations.
7. Utility service lines must be brought back to the source. No wires or pipes may remain above ground. The City can provide locations.
8. Sidewalks surrounding the building are to be left open to the public unless prior approval by the City.
9. Concrete slab(s) to be removed.
10. Contractor is responsible for disposal costs. Contractor shall provide copies of all applicable receipts with final invoicing.
11. Contractor shall have 120 calendar days from Notice To Proceed to complete all aspects of this project.
12. Contractor must fully review and understand the attached Asbestos Survey [Exhibit A]) prior to any potential contract award. Submitting a bid shall count as acknowledgement of this review and understanding.